Frequent Parker Program
Sign up today to join the ABIA Frequent Parker Program and start earning points toward FREE parking!
Frequent Parker Program FAQs
- ENTERING THE PARKING FACILITY: When you enter, simply hold your ABIA Frequent Parker Program Card with the QR Code facing the reader at the parking lot or garage entrance, and the gate will go up. Do NOT pull a ticket.
- EXITING THE PARKING FACILITY: Upon your travel return, exit on-site parking through the automated express lanes. Hold your ABIA Frequent Parker Program Card with the QR code facing the reader in the automated exit lanes. The machine will apply the charge to your credit or debit card on file and the gate will go up. The ABIA Frequent Parker Program system will automatically record your time in and out, charge the credit or debit card on file and credit your account with ABIA Frequent Parker Program points that can be redeemed for FREE Parking. You cannot use your ABIA Frequent Parker Program Card to exit a cashier lane.Please see page 5 for instructions on how to obtain a receipt.
|PARKING FACILITY||DAILY RATE||POINTS EARNED / DAY|
|Red Garage||$20 / DAY (Limited Time)||20 (Limited Time)|
|Blue Garage||$10 / DAY (Limited Time)||10 (Limited Time)|
|Economy Parking||Temporarily Closed||Temporarily Closed|
|PARKING FACILITY||POINTS NEEDED FOR 1 DAY|
|Red Garage||120 (Limited Time)|
|Blue Garage||60 (Limited Time)|
|Economy Parking||Temporarily Closed|
- Username: Your username is the registered email address used when you set up your account. If you have forgotten your registered email address and need it sent to you, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and your name.
- Password: Passwords are case sensitive. If you have forgotten your password, use the “Forgot Password” function on the login screen and follow the step-by-step instructions to reset your password.
- Login to your online account and select “PROFILE”. Scroll to the bottom of the page to your “Activity Log”. This report will show all your parking activity.
- Select the “Receipt” link next to the transaction you wish to print. The receipt will be emailed to you.
- Check your email for your parking receipt. Still have an ABIA Frequent Parker Program question? Contact us at email@example.com or call 512-530-3770 (Monday – Friday, 7am – 4pm CST)
Frequent Parker Program Terms & Conditions
The program has no predetermined termination date and may continue until such time as AustinBergstrom International Airport (ABIA) decides to terminate it, with or without notice. Members have six months from the termination date announcement to use any accumulated points. This means that regardless of the amount you participate in the program, your right to accumulate points and claim rewards can be terminated.
ABIA Frequent Parker Program members can login to their account at any time to update their profile, credit or debit card information, check point balances or redeem for FREE parking. Retro-active credit (credit for parking stays prior to enrollment date) will not be issued to new or existing program participants.
ABIA Frequent Parker Program points expire twelve (12) months from the date they are earned. The oldest active point balance is applied first to a parking redemption.
An ABIA Frequent Parker Program account that has no parking or redemption activity for 24 months will be considered inactive and the member will be requested to return their ABIA Frequent Parker Program Card to:
Rewards Headquarters PO Box 39125 Cleveland OH 44139
All inactive accounts will be deactivated.
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport reserves the right to add, modify, delete or otherwise change any of the rules, procedures, conditions or benefits pertaining to the program at its sole discretion, with or without notice, even though changes may affect the value of points already accumulated. Parking Operator Employees are strictly prohibited from participation in the ABIA Frequent Parker Program.